- Relevant application form
- 2 passport sized photos
- Passport valid for at least 2 years
- Temporary Residence Permit (if applicable)
- Bank certificates showing deposits & movements of funds (bank accounts especially from the country of residence & Cyprus)
- Tax Declarations for Income from the Tax Authority of your country (if available)
- It is important to provide proofs of all sufficient, secured income from legitimate sources outside of Cyprus to be used in the strictest confidence (i.e. salary proofs, any investments, royalties, shares, dividends, bonds etc)
- Details of ownership of properties outside Cyprus
- Affidavit completed and signed at the Court (if applicable)
- Sale Agreement and/or title deed for the property in Cyprus
- Receipt(s) showing settlement of the purchase price of the property
- Medical Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Authorities of the applicants’ country of origin, with the APOSTILLE seal **
- Marriage Certificate**
- Birth Certificate for child(ren)**
- School Certificate for the child(ren) attending school in Cyprus (if applicable)
- Detailed biography (to include marital & family status, education, occupation/business activities, hobbies, reason for residency, business activities, explanation of annual income equivalent n Euro including sufficient details for the examining committee to have a clear background of the applicant.)
Additional requirements for the speedy examination procedure
- Proof of a fixed deposit of €30,000= euro for a minimum of three years in a Cyprus bank.
- Declaration of a secured annual income of a capital of at least €30.000 from sources other than employment in Cyprus (original documents and affidavit). The necessary annual income is increased by €5.000 for each dependent person
- Property in Cyprus of a minimum market value of €300.000 with proof of payment for at least €200,000.
- Official Statement by the applicant that he/she does not intent to work or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
NOTE: All the above documents must be officially translated & notarised unless otherwise specified above.
Documents can be translated through our office by PIO (Press and Information Office) in Cyprus by providing the originals.
**Countries who are not part of the “Hague Agreement” and cannot Apostille documents must have documents stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Cyprus Embassy in their country.