Building in Yeroskipou For Sale - Ref. BC73769
BUILDING OF 7 APARTMENTS IN YEROSKIPOU PAPHOS
A brand-new development of just 7 apartments in the outskirts of Yeroskipou close to Paphos town is a collection of modern apartments tastefully designed and flawlessly finished to the highest specifications.
This four-storey block consists of 6 two-bedroom apartments, two on each floor, and one one-bedroom apartment on
the ground floor.
Designed to be our most luxurious development yet, these ultra-modern apartments are characterized by the use of
top quality finishes, attention to detail and a sense of comfort and luxury throughout. They also benefit from
underfloor heating, in-built air-conditioning units and, most importantly in this day of rising energy costs, photovoltaics to help keep running costs low.
Located in the outskirts of vibrant Yeroskipou municipality on the west coast of Cyprus, the building provides easy
access to the motorway and the town of Limassol, which is only 60 km away. It is a place for comfortable contemporary living, but also an excellent investment opportunity, easy to rent out, thanks to its proximity to two universities, the Cyprus University of Technology and Neapolis University, as well as to the Paphos Mall and the beautiful beach of Yeroskipou just down the road.
- 6 apartments 2-bedroom X 83m2 indoor, plus 16m2 covered veranda
• 1 apartment 1-bedroom 55m2 indoor plus 45m2 land
• Land 584m2
• Covered parking
• Individual provision for electric car charger
• Master bedroom en-suite
• Doorbell- color camera
• Security apartment entrance door
• Security building main entrance door
• Pressurized water supply system
• Hot water solar panels
• Energy efficiency class A certificate issued
• Gated community
• Surveillance cameras around the building
• Detached apartments
• Roof garden
• Solar photovoltaic system for each apartment
• Solar photovoltaic system for the common electricity consumption
• Electric shutters on Bedrooms windows
• Luxury sanitary ware / ceramic tiles
• Concealed A/c units all areas
• Underfloor central heating
• Granite kitchen worktop
• Smart house
• Full electrical appliances (white goods)
• Fully furnished
Any photographs, markings, outlines, or other design on the photographs are indicative and for illustration purposes only.
Yeroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline.
Buy Cyprus LTD is a licensed and Registered Estate Agent, with a registration number with the Cyprus Real Estate Agents Association 1014 and license number 477/E
With over 20 years of experience both here in Cyprus and in the UK, Buy Cyprus offers you the expertise you deserve.